[Jacob-list] Just curious...

gotothewhip at aol.com gotothewhip at aol.com
Sun Nov 15 12:00:17 EST 2009

Sherack Eve , is I believe my oldest producing ewe. she is a 2000 model. Raz and Delilah are in full retirement, but take great pleasure in taunting the rams, by rubbing their hineys against the fences. I believe I could breed Delilah without any trouble, but cant bring myself to do it. Raz's last pregnancy was a tough one, but she gave us a spectacular ewe and ram lamb.... that we are really fond of!!!!!!

Jennifer Tucker
Moose Mtn Ranch