[Jacob-list] Reducing Our Jacob Flock

Chris and Tina Griffin griffin45 at live.com
Wed May 13 10:41:43 EDT 2009

Hi All,
My wife and I have decided to reduce the number of Jacobs we have on the farm and give more attention to our milk goats . We will be maintaining 3 ewes and a ram, so we have 9 unregistered Jacobs available (3 Rams and 6 ewes). We have not yet set a definite price, but we are thinking between $75 and $150 each depending on marking and conformation. We would rather they go somewhere they will be enjoyed and respected for what they are, than to sell them at a premium to someone who just thinks they are neat. Right now, this forum is the only place we will be advertising our Jacobs. Please e-mail us for details and pictures. We have two 4 horn Rams (one is this years), one 2 horn ram, two 4 horn ewes (one is this years), and the rest are two horn ewes. We have this years wool and can provide samples with each animal. We live off of Hwy. 29 north/east of Danville,Va. and can provide delivery with-in 200 miles at $0.35 a mile.
Thanks and have a great day!
Chris and Tina Griffin
Griffin's Ark
www.griffinsark.com