[Jacob-list] Lambs on the frozen tundra

Gary Anderson gbanderson at ucdavis.edu
Tue May 5 06:34:22 EDT 2009

Our 2009 lambs have hit the ground! Photos of some of our lambs may be
viewed on our website (www.hillsidejacobs.com
<http://www.hillsidejacobs.com/> ); use the link to our 'For Sale' page. In
a few weeks, after the lambs have developed sufficiently to evaluate as
breeding stock, we will post individual photos of lambs available for sale.
We expect to have a large selection of both ewe and ram lambs.

We plan to attend next month's Jacob Sheep Breeders Association meeting in
Mason, Michigan on June 26-28 and will have lambs available for viewing and
sale. Lambs purchased prior to the meeting can be delivered there, or lambs
may be picked up before or after the meeting during a visit to our place ~75
expressway miles away.

Thanks for checking out our website.