[Jacob-list] OCD in Jacobs

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Wed Mar 25 06:26:43 EDT 2009

I didn't realize it could exhibit so early. Was I correct in that it does get progressively worse? and doesn't get better?

Linda

I have seen it in lambs of about four months of age, but a breeder I know has seen it as early as a few days old.It usually occurs when the horn set starts to develop more and puts pressure on the brain stem.

Mick