[Jacob-list] Premies

Jacobflock at aol.com Jacobflock at aol.com
Tue Mar 10 15:48:39 EDT 2009

Your experience is not typical and, not seeing ewe or lamb(s), I would
strongly suggest that you chec k with your vet. This has a sound of "abortion
storm" which may be caused by chlamydia or campylobacter. You should have it
professionally reviewed and tested since these bacterial abortion storms cab be
distaster for the flock during this and subsequesnt breeding seasons. Good
Luck.

Fred Horak
St. Jude's Farm
1165 E. Lucas Road
Lucas, TX 75002

In a message dated 3/10/2009 1:00:20 P.M. Central Daylight Time,