[Jacob-list] lambing

Cheryl Terrano paintedrockfarm at aol.com
Sun Mar 8 16:59:43 EDT 2009

We are about half way through our lambing, with 12 more ewes still to deliver. Thus far, we have 13 rams and 11 ewes, which includes 2 sets of triplets already. We updated the website earlier today with a few pics, still more to come as time (and sleep) allows!

Hope everyone else's lambing is going smoothly!

Cheryl Terrano in WV
http://www.paintedrockfarm.com
http://paintedrockfarm.blogspot.com

WHEN EVERYTHING THAT CAN BE SHAKEN IS SHAKEN, THE ANCHOR THAT HOLDS IS THE WISDOM OF THE CROSS. (Jason Upton, Key of David Ministries, from the CD 1200 ft below sea level)

If you want to see God's power at work, you must get out of the church and into the world. Watch the extravagant lengths which God will go to reveal Himself to people who don't know Him. Then you will learn how truly awesome our God is. (Author Unknown)