[Jacob-list] Jacob-list Digest, Vol 56, Issue 1

Chris and Tina Griffin griffin45 at live.com
Mon Mar 2 16:40:12 EST 2009

We are doing great here in South Central Virginia, 3 ewe lambs (2 Four horns) so far and I think our last ewe is going to lamb soon. She went willingly to the jug a little while ago. I thought she was arching a little, and it looks like the lamb is rolling into place. Could be my imagination, but why take chances. She wasn't isolating herself yet, but she can spend the rest of the week in the Jug and that will make our job here that much easier. Number one and two were complete surprises and number three was obvious. We are not taking any chances with Number 4, the weather that we are expecting here tonight is going to be a bit chilly and windy. Good Lambing all!

Chris - Chatham, Va.