[Jacob-list] dewormers and anti-diarrheals?

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Tue Jul 21 20:17:44 EDT 2009

Thanks, Neal

I've always treated for five days, but will go with ten on this girl and
in the future. I treat the lambs individually in the spring and that
seems to work well. I'm never that certain about putting the treatment
in the drinking water, as the lambs don't seem to drink enough water.
So, if you don't treat with anti-diarrheals, you just have to wait for
the scours to clear up on it's own? Actually, the scouring cleared up
after I quit using the kaolin, so perhaps that gave the Sulmet a chance
to work? Maybe?
Any thoughts on Sulmet over Co-rid?

Linda