[Jacob-list] who needs border collies anyway?!?

Brenalan Farm info at brenalanfarm.com
Sun Jul 12 00:50:04 EDT 2009

When our darling dimwit got her head stuck again tonight, we went out armed with tape and PVC. And crowned her the princess of the lambie kindergarten. When freed, she tried to run back to mama, spooking the whole flock. She drove them into the corner. She drove them into the chute. She drove them back into the corner. I take it this is also an effective way to wean a lamb! (Fortunately, she is about weaned anyway, but I think this clinches it!) Thanks for the suggestions. I see the merit in electric fence, but that isn't on the priority list right now, especially if the stick works.

Brenda