[Jacob-list] travel?

Cheryl Terrano paintedrockfarm at aol.com
Fri Jul 10 13:22:10 EDT 2009

Hi group...I have a customer who is interested in transport of a ewe lamb from WV to Florida (Tampa/Orlando). If anyone has a scheduled transport close by, please contact me off list.

Thanks!

Cheryl in WV
http://paintedrockfarm.blogspot.com
http://www.paintedrockfarm.com

God longs to bring us to the place where we ache so much with His heart that to do nothing is simply no longer an option. (MATT REDMAN, The Unquenchable Worshipper)

We will live as strangers and pilgrims on this earth, with sacrifice, commitment, tears and fasting, and touch the lost world with our lifestyle and commitment. (KP YOHANNAN, Founder, GOSPEL FOR ASIA)

WHEN EVERYTHING THAT CAN BE SHAKEN IS SHAKEN, THE ANCHOR THAT HOLDS IS THE WISDOM OF THE CROSS. (Jason Upton, Key of David Ministries, from the CD 1200 ft below sea level).

If you want to see God's power at work, you must get out of the church and into the world. Watch the extravagant lengths which God will go to reveal Himself to people who don't know Him. Then you will learn how truly awesome our God is. (Author Unknown)