[Jacob-list] Mutton sausage

Melanie Boxall melanie.boxall at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 20 19:02:51 EST 2009

I've never tasted chorizo, although I want to. It's listed as a substitute
for the seafood in paella, which is something I cook a lot, although I use
scallops and calamari. Would be interesting to try it with chorizo. But I
don't think my butcher would know where to begin. Do you have a recipe for
bulk sausage?

Melanie
"Whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stranger."