[Jacob-list] 3 new Jacobs

Melanie Boxall melanie.boxall at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 19 16:19:36 EST 2009

Normal sausage, just flavoured with garlic, nothing else. Not smoked or
anything. Nice and lean, very coarse texture. Perfect. Like lamburger in a
tube really. It's done as short coils. My sons can't get enough of it. Gets
them up in the morning:)

Melanie
"Whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stranger."