[Jacob-list] "Exotic" Jacob Sheep in canned hunt

Marguerite Van Beek pegvanbeek at msn.com
Thu Dec 31 20:20:46 EST 2009

I can only hope this man has no kids.

Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 20:13:12 -0500
From: patchworkfibers at windstream.net
To: snielsen1 at earthlink.net
CC: jacob-list at jacobsheep.com
Subject: Re: [Jacob-list] "Exotic" Jacob Sheep in canned hunt

"a sh*t load of fun" is how the killer described it. We have butchered sheep/hogs/rabbits/chickens here ourselves - and had to put down animals for one reason or another. In no way can I describe any of it as a "sh*t load of fun."

Susan Nielsen wrote:

I don't object to killing the animal. After all, we do that, too, and one can imagine the meat from the ram made its way to a locker. What I found disturbing in this unpleasant video was that they didn't trouble to finish him, but stood there an crowed about how "awesome" it was while the ram was clearly still alive and "goin' down." Apparently no one even had a knife on hand. What a bunch of inhumane sh*theads.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZN6XtuCjr0

-- See our farm blog at http://skepweaver.wordpress.com/ -- Peace also takes courage.

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep