[Jacob-list] horn regrowth on adult ram

Mark Essen messen at socket.net
Tue Dec 8 20:21:25 EST 2009

I had a six year old ram that broke off a lateral even with his head.
When I found him the blood was already starting to dry. The only care
that I gave him was some blood stop powder. He lived for nine more
years and that horn was about two inches when he died. The other
lateral was seventeen inches,