[Jacob-list] Jacob 2010 Calendars still available

Jaci Siehl sugarpinejacobs at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 6 23:38:58 EST 2009

Sales are strong, so if you want one, please let me know asap so you don't miss out.

The calendar is a typical wall calendar with 12 months of Jacob Sheep.  There are over 60 photos of lambs, ewes, rams, sheep in action, and more.  $12.00 ea.  $2.50 shipping for 1 and $4.95 for 2 - 6 calendars to one address.  You can send an e-mail to me directly to get your calendar.  Sales profit the Jacob Sheep Breeders Association.

Jaci Siehl
Sugarpine Jacobs
530-538-9474