[Jacob-list] Keeping records

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Sun Dec 6 14:26:20 EST 2009

I think I was the first Jacob breeder to buy BA. I do alot of tweaking
and haven't found much that BA can't do. If you can write macros, you
can do more with it. I can't really write macros from scratch, but I can
fiddle with the included macros to some extent.
I haven't been able to get an html pedigree to automatically include a
picture, but it's easy enough to do in an html editor.
I love the feature that automatically fills in my JSBA registration
applications.

Linda

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>