[Jacob-list] Flock Dispersal

Lynette Frick lynettefrick at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 01:05:58 EST 2009

Hi all!

Just got back from my first season as a professional sheep shearer, and it
was great! Unfortunately being such means that I will be gone give or take
9mo out of the year. That being said, I have to get my flock sold before the
end of December (Leaving for the spring run before January 1st ), and I just
wanted to send a reminder that we still have some excellent sheep. In fact,
most of what's left are my favorites from my attempts to widdle the flock
back to something I might be allowed to keep. Prices negotiable, and
discounts on groups. These are real nice sheep, with lovely fleeces. If
anybody is interested, or knows anybody outside the list that might be
interested in some nice sheep, let me know. I'd rather see them go to other
jacob breeders. I would like to get between 85 and 125 each, and could ship
within reasonable distances for the cost of my fuel (truck gets 22mpg) I
hate to sound like a broken record, but they really all have to go. I just
updated the 2009 lamb page today with new pictures. Only Samantha's 09 ewe
lamb wouldn't pose long enough to get a half decent picture. I can take
more pics, and fleece pics too.

Lynette Frick
IDEAL FARM & Four Points Sheep Shearing
www.idealjacobsheep.com