[Jacob-list] Showing Jacobs

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Mon Aug 31 19:06:02 EDT 2009

I sure don't know anything about fitting for shows!
I have seen coated Jacobs at shows and am interested in you changing the
coats that often. The Jacobs I've seen at shows that had been coated
seemed to have very "flat" fleeces. Is that the reason for changing the
coats?

Linda

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>