[Jacob-list] Showing Jacobs

Laura C Frazier farmgirlarts at triad.rr.com
Sun Aug 30 13:03:32 EDT 2009

To those of you who show or have shown Jacobs:
I would love to read any hints or experiences you may have about
preparing for and showing Jacobs. I've had 7 years of experience with
showing commercial/market lambs and sheep, but I've only been to one
show that had fiber sheep including classes for Jacobs. I'm wondering
about setting them up in the arena, "grooming", etc. I've seen
pictures where the sheep were trimmed around the bottom of their
fleece and seen them with absolutely no grooming.

Thanks for your help!!!
Laura

Laura C Frazier
FarmGirl Arts