[Jacob-list] JSBA AGM Raffle

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Wed Apr 22 19:13:05 EDT 2009

The Jacob Sheep Breeders Association will hold its annual general
meeting in Mason, Michigan June 26-28.

The last two years, the AGM hosts have sponsored very successful online
raffles. We're going to do it again this year. Even if you can't attend
the AGM, you can have a chance to win some great items! A link to the
raffle site will be posted on www.jsba.org when the site is ready.

Our raffle items for the last two years included handmade items from
Jacob Sheep wool, books written by JSBA members, gift certificates,
pottery, paintings, photography, sheep supplies...lots of great items!

If you would like to donate (and I hope you will), please email me at:
patchworkfibers at windstream.net. If you haven't donated before to an AGM
raffle, please consider it. If you've donated before, I hope you'll
donate again. A picture of your donation will be posted on the raffle
site along with a link to your website.

Thank you,
Linda Bjarkman

--