[Jacob-list] Finished Lambing...Finally

Cathy Robinson perfectspot at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 13 18:41:24 EDT 2009

Greetings from Perfect Spot Farm--

Our first lamb of the season arrived at the end of January, and we
breathed a big sigh of relief when we finished today! The last two ewes
were in labor simultaneously and each delivered a robust ram lamb. Our
final count was 13 rams and 8 ewes.

We are very pleased with this great group of babies: lots of wonderful
birth fleeces, nice spotting, several with blue eyes, & four lilacs.
All but the newest two can now be seen at:
http://www.patchworkfibers.com/PerfectSpot2009Lambs.html

The newest arrivals will be added there in a few days, and then the
progress of all our sale lambs can be followed as they appear on our
sale page: http://www.patchworkfibers.com/PerfectSpotForSale.html

Cathy Robinson
Perfect Spot Farm
http://www.patchworkfibers.com/perfectspotfarm.html