[Jacob-list] Color Change

Eugene Phillips genejr100 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 12 17:55:27 EDT 2009

Thanks Cheryl, Mick, and Cathy for your responses to my question. They have not yet been sheared and I will take a closer look at them as suggested. Also am glad to hear that the "all livestock" feed is acceptable. It is much cheaper to feed and seems to keep them healthy. They are also on minerals for sheep and hay is available at all times. They mostly just graze on pasture grass. I feed them about two pounds each of the dry feed a day and think that they might be overfed but whenever they see me out they run to the barn like they are starving to death. I am beginning to think that they are just spoiled.

Gene