[Jacob-list] [jacob-sheep] Lambs for Sale

Victoria da Roza castlerockjacobs at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 14:53:09 EDT 2008

If you are in the Western U.S. , I am selling my flock. My husband's M.S. has gotten to the point that I have less and less time. The last time I tried to do something with the sheep I fell again on my bad knee and reripped it so I am just not at the age I can run around after them.
They have Pennsylvania and Oregon breeding as well as California breeding so should cross nicely with local sheep. I have 8 ewes and 1 wether and 2 ram lambs and they start at $125. This is right in time for the breeding season. They are 2 horn and 4 horn and I was breeding for really nice wool and the correct markings. (925) 930-6747.

Victoria
Castle Rock Farm
Jacob Sheep & Nigerian Dwarf Goats
www.castlerockfarm.net
Walnut Creek, Calif.

"Do not go where the path might lead
But go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"