[Jacob-list] Lambs for Sale

Cathy Robinson perfectspot at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 24 06:55:06 EDT 2008

We have three ewe lambs and a very nice two-horned ram lamb available
and for sale in western NC, where by the way, it is finally feeling like
fall!!

All can be viewed at:
http://www.patchworkfibers.com/PerfectSpotForSale.html
All do exhibit the tint of the red clay from the lot they prefer to
sleep in at night, but it does wash out!! :-)

We will be attending the Southeastern Animal Fiber Fair (SAFF) in
Asheville October 24-26. The sheep will not be be there, but can be
delivered to the site at any time during the week-end for pickup if
prior arrangements are made.

Thanks!

Cathy
http://www.patchworkfibers.com/perfectspotfarm.html