[Jacob-list] Lonestar Wool & Fur

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sun Oct 12 17:47:32 EDT 2008

I guess I'll never see any of my pelts. I have one at Lonestar and three at Stern's. It's abit disappointing as this is the first year I've sent pelts out.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com

Personally I will never do business with Sterns again... I sent in 5 pelts plus a deposit for each before the fire. It took them over a year to let me know that they 'thought' my pelts were lost in the damage. Then they sent a letter out asking if I wanted them to replace my pelts or a monetary payback for the pelts - plus my deposit. I was rather sick that my pelts were gone and didn't want some other pelt, so I asked for my money back - I still haven't seen it!!! Talk about adding insult to injury. In addition, they won't return my calls. Very frustrating!!!

I saw a lot of pelts recently from Bucks County from a fellow jacob breeder and they were gorgeous! I believe turn around was decent as well.

Shannon Phifer
Kenleigh Acres Farm
www.kenleigh-acres.com
That'll Do Photography