[Jacob-list] Question on Choking

Neal and Louise Grose nlgrose at yadtel.net
Sun Nov 2 14:12:39 EST 2008

I take blue-tongue results with a grain of salt. (Not to doubt that you have had a problem...) We have a large deer population, and as a result, when we test the whole herd for blue-tongue, we often get 25 - 50% positive. To my knowledge, we have never had a case of blue-tongue.

We have had some anxious wild-life rangers worried about deer dying of "black-tongue".

Neal