[Jacob-list] Question on choking

gotothewhip at aol.com gotothewhip at aol.com
Sat Nov 1 15:27:59 EDT 2008

She had the vet out to necorpsy.. it was an obstruction of the esophagus The vet said the only way to clear it would have been to tube him immediately as it was hay that was causing the choke.? I have another ram for her now.... I know I don't NEED to replace him, but with them being new Jacob folks I want to keep this fun and them interested in the breed and not discouraged.. so they have first pick of my 09 ram lambs... She doesn't need a ram this year as all the ewes they bought from me were bred to diffrent rams (So she could breed both momma and any 09 ewe lambs to the ram she bought)? I still cant believe he choked on Hay.... that is truly a first I have heard of. Such a shame... the ram she had is still on the for sale page of my website.. a nice lilac 2 horn ram....

Jennifer
www.MooseMtnRanch.com?