[Jacob-list] AGM

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Wed May 28 16:50:00 EDT 2008

My Ruffles flew from Denver to Asheville as a lamb. She missed her connection in Atlanta (off to buy a Starbucks, I guess) and arrived a few hours late. We ended up having to spend the night in Asheville, so it was a very long trip for her - I think something like 27 hours from Ft. Collins to Tiger. But, she was fine and totally unfazed by everything.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com