[Jacob-list] ram aggression

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Mon May 26 21:02:18 EDT 2008

I've also found that a spray bottle is a much better determent to rams than any sort of big stick or attempt at physical dominance. These guys will spend hours butting trees - one hit on the head with a 2 x 4 doesn't make much of an impression. They sure do hate a spray of vinegar, though.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com