[Jacob-list] Dream Sheep

Hobsickle at aol.com Hobsickle at aol.com
Sat May 24 07:12:59 EDT 2008

Am I the only one or do any of the rest of you have an image tucked away in
the back of you mind of that "perfect lamb" that you'd love to add to your
flock? Not the ideal Jacob in a general sense, mind you, but the perfect
addition to your breeding program at this point in time.

Don't know if anyone might care about my daydreams, but here's my current
hypothetical perfect lamb:

-lilac
-medium sized parents
-no (or very little) freckling or greying in parents
-excellent wool
-reasonable horns
-(and, at $4.20 a gallon gasoline, not too far from home)

OK, maybe that IS the ideal Jacob--except maybe for the lilac and gas
parts--but maybe that's just in my mind too.

-Dan

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.