[Jacob-list] Lamb having trouble breathing or swallowing?

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Fri May 9 20:07:48 EDT 2008

Good point. All vomiting is not projectile and all spitting up food is not vomiting. Laurel poisoning does cause projectile vomiting. Are there any other things that cause vomiting (of any kind) in sheep or goats? Since we started with 20 acres of laurel here, I know about that, but wonder if other poisons/situations might also cause vomiting in sheep?

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com