[Jacob-list] Lamb having trouble breathing or swallowing?

Betty Berlenbach lambfarm at sover.net
Fri May 9 08:25:28 EDT 2008

Plain ol' vomiting and projectile vomiting, however, are two different things. My son had projectile vomiting as an infant, and it shot all the way across the room and landed on the opposite wall about 12 feet away. Superpuke! (Turned out he had pyloric stenosis, and had surgery at six weeks old. No problem thereafter.)