[Jacob-list] Ewes for Sale/ Sheep Trip

Lynette Frick lynettefrick at gmail.com
Sun May 4 01:23:36 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Just wanted to mention that current circumstances have forced us to sell
some adult ewes. Their pictures are all listed on my ewe pages, so if anyone
is interested please email me for more information- pics., records, etc. I
can ship to AGM, and locally. Prices start at $100 OBO for proven ewes. They
are only being sold due to financial instability. Most have produced twins.
I need to have them re-homed rather quickly unfortunately. We also have
quite a few lambs left as well. I will be redoing the lamb page soon, but at
least the pictures have been updated. Ewe lambs are $200 OBO. and wethers
are $85. Price reduced on groups of 3 or more. As for the wethers, I only
wethered lambs with excellent birth fleeces, so they should be great for
spinners flocks.

Adult Ewes for Sale:

bide a wee Thea
Hillside Lauren's Gloria
Hillside Samantha's Clover
Hillside Rosemary's Pepper
Hillside Paula's Little Lamb

Thank you for your time, I hope all is going well for all of you.

Lynette Frick
IDEAL FARM
Jacob Sheep
www.idealjacobsheep.com

Ps. To anyone who I have not been able to email back about the sheep trip,
I'm sorry but I had to cancel this year. I've been trying to get caught back
up on emails and am failing miserably! Please accept my apology for being so
tardy in my reply.