[Jacob-list] nosebleed question

Penelope pcj at efn.org
Mon Mar 31 20:57:25 EDT 2008

At 17:20 3/31/2008, Penelope wrote:

>Your bloody nosed ewe sounded like she was getting better, which was

>good. Ours lamb in the field, so I don't run in to the

>reintegrating problem. We had two stay in the barn after lambing

>this year because we actually had snow at lambing time (having snow

>at all is rare), and it was deeper than the lambs bellies. They

>lambed in the field and came in later though.

Oops, I reassured the wrong person about the bloody nosed ewe. I
should pay better attention to the names as I read these things. Sorry!

--
"...Shine my life like a light..." (the indigo girls)

"Perhaps the biggest change will come
When we don't have to change much at all.
When maniacs holler "grow, grow, grow"
We can choose to be small." (Pete Seeger)

Penelope Jacob mailto:pcj at efn.org or mailto:penelope at dreamsandbones.net

The circle is open but unbroken.

http://www.dreamsandbones.net/blog