[Jacob-list] re. nose bleed

jacobsgate jacobsgate at xplornet.com
Mon Mar 31 10:54:53 EDT 2008

Hello, I was wondering if anyone was home and would know about nose bleeds. I just put my ewe out into an outside pen with her week old lambs and gave her her grain rations. then I noticed she was bleeding out of one of her nostrils...fairly steady. There is some clotting there. I have wiped it off several time. Brought her back into the barn in a small stall. The barn's ammonia is running fairly highand I am about to clean it. Any thoughts. Thank you so much. You are very helpful. Pam