[Jacob-list] more about AGM and driving over fences

Robin Lynde rlynde at onramp113.org
Tue Mar 25 15:48:07 EDT 2008

I answered Jennifer's question about AGM. I talked about the program, but I didn't mention the food. The cost for the whole weekend is $50. That includes 5 meals! We have some great dinners planned as well as 3 other meals. So even if you don't want sheep info, you might want to come to eat!

Also, someone asked awhile ago about solving the problem of sheep getting through the gate when people drive through. At AGM you will see some electric fencing that you can drive over!
Robin Lynde
Meridian Jacobs
Vacaville, CA
www.meridianjacobs.com