[Jacob-list] Tell me about AGM

Robin Lynde rlynde at onramp113.org
Tue Mar 25 02:30:46 EDT 2008

See the following part of the JSBA website for a brief summary of what will be offered at the AGM this year: http://www.jsba.org/CAAGM.html I think that all of the presentations will be of interest to Jacob breeders as well as the opportunity to talk with other Jacob owners and see (and buy) sheep from all over the country.
Robin Lynde
Meridian Jacobs
Vacaville, CA
www.meridianjacobs.com