[Jacob-list] Lambing has begun!

Robin Lynde rlynde at onramp113.org
Mon Mar 24 13:20:57 EDT 2008

I'm very sorry to hear about your son, but thankful that it will all turn
out OK.
In answer to your question about registration--The acceptable limit for JSBA
registration is 15-85% color. If a ewe out of registered parents is outside
those limits, but looks otherwise OK she can be placed in the Appendix
Certified (AC) category. Her offspring would be eligible for registration if
they pass inspection.
Robin Lynde
Meridian Jacobs
Vacaville, CA