[Jacob-list] Foot injury

Melanie Boxall melanie.boxall at sympatico.ca
Mon Mar 24 10:20:35 EDT 2008

I can't help you on the injury, I'm sure someone here can, but can I just say, keep the shearer. They're really hard to find. Just tell him to leave the feet alone. Jacob's hooves don't usually need trimming. I've got ten year old ewes whose feet have never been touched and they are perfect. While my neighbours' Dorsets need doing annually. Jacobs are essentially a wild sheep - who'd be trimming their hooves in the wild?

Melanie
In medio stat virtus

http://ministats.free.fr/world_redirection.php?ville=obsville