[Jacob-list] vaccinations

Melanie Boxall melanie.boxall at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 21 14:47:01 EDT 2008

I don't follow any real method, we just do things a bit backwards here. It
seems to work, so we stick with it. The only vaccination the dogs get is
rabies, which is mandatory. For worming we use a blend of herbs and spices.
We also use the African method of housing chickens with the sheep. I don't
dock tails.

Melanie
In medio stat virtus

http://ministats.free.fr/world_redirection.php?ville=obsville