[Jacob-list] JSBA database is on-line!

JACI SIEHL wedohoney at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 18 15:37:24 EDT 2008

I couldn't get on the Internet for a couple days then first thing I did this morning was go to JSBA.org and guess what I found - I was thinking I've been asleep for years because I didn't remember seeing the registration info there before.

It was the best present I've had in a long time!!!! Thank you Robin and Linda - GREAT ITEM!

One question - what does AC or NC stand for (found on olllllllddddd registrations)

Robin Lynde <rlynde at onramp113.org> wrote:
We have exciting news! You can now see pedigrees of JSBA (Jacob Sheep Breeders Assoc.) registered sheep on-line. There are other great features as well.You can click on Breeding Information and find out sire, dam, siblings, and half siblings. Click on Reverse Pedigree to see the offspring of a particular sheep. You can create Trial Pedigrees by choosing any registered ram and ewe. You can access this information by going to www.jsba.org and clicking on Pedigree Search.

Thanks to Linda Bjarkman for linking the JSBA database to this service. The Pedigree Search will be updated periodically when I send new information to Linda. .If you have questions contact me, Robin Lynde.

Robin Lynde, JSBA Registrar
Meridian Jacobs
Vacaville, CA
www.meridianjacobs.com