[Jacob-list] stillborn lambs

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Fri Mar 14 20:35:04 EDT 2008

Vibrio, chlamydia, and toxoplamosis, I think are the most common causes of abortion storms. I know that toxoplamosis (from cat feces) can cause stillborn lambs, weak lambs and abortions. It's something I worry about since we buy hay sometimes from people that have feral cats living in their barns. We have a cat, but she's much too prissy to use the hay as a litter box.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com