[Jacob-list] Sheep Trip

Thomas Carnes tcarnes at carnesely.com
Tue Mar 11 09:40:02 EDT 2008

Okay, the trip is now certain. I am leaving prior to the weekend from Texas
to North Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina. I still have room in
the trailer to bring back a few more Jacob or Navajo ewes. If you are in
the Southeast, between Texas and the Carolina coast, and have ewes or ewe
lambs for sale, please let me here from you. I will be traveling late
Thursday, and will reach North Georgia Friday late.

THOMAS P. CARNES

CARNES ELY LLP

Vine Street Studios

1113 Vine Street