[Jacob-list] Split Eyelids

schmick54 at aol.com schmick54 at aol.com
Mon Mar 3 00:19:58 EST 2008

Occipital Condylor Displaisure.(spelling?) The brain stem is being pressured by the closeness of the horn set causing the lamb to lose balance. He usually falls often, has lost control of his legs. After a while he might spin around and slide around on the ground. OCD is NOT a disease, but a condition. He is safe to slaughter, but make sure his temperature is normal before doing so, just to make sure.

Mick