[Jacob-list] ewe-tan-it and heritage chickens

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sat Mar 1 18:29:20 EST 2008

Two separate subjects - I'm not looking to tan chicken hides.

Has anyone used Rittel's ewe-tan-it kit for tanning washable sheepskins? Also, are Buck's, Stern's and Lonestar really the only three tanneries?

Is anyone raising chickens from the ALBC conservation priority list? We're going to get chickens again and I'd like to get select a heritage breed. Suggestions?

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com