[Jacob-list] Opinion regarding "true Jacob"

Neal and Louise Grose nlgrose at yadtel.net
Tue Jun 3 10:06:12 EDT 2008

The last time I checked, the British Jacob breed Standard forbade leg markings.

For me, the perfect Jacob is our first ram: "Ram-I-Am", 75% black, leg markings, 80 pounds wringing wet, 3 pound fleece, 5 horns (asymmetrical as all get out) and all attitude. Faced down a 1500 lb cow. Wouldn't meet the breed standard.

Neal Grose