[Jacob-list] JSBA AGM Raffle - New Items Added

Shannon Phifer kenleighacres at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 30 13:09:13 EDT 2008

Yes, you can tell me what item(s) you would like your tickets to go towards.  Some people have bought a bunch of tickets for one item and others have bought tickets and split them up for several items.  Please - definitely let me know what items you would like your tickets to go towards!!!
Thanks!

Shannon Phifer
Kenleigh Acres Farm
www.kenleigh-acres.com