[Jacob-list] JSBA AGM Raffle - New Items Added

schmick54 at aol.com schmick54 at aol.com
Wed Jul 30 00:11:07 EDT 2008

I have a question: Last year's AGM, Linda thoughtfully asked each purchaser of tickets what items they'd prefer if they had a winning ticket. Because how will you know what a person wants if they are not present when you draw their number ? There are some items that some of us can't use and really wouldn't be happy if we ended up with them.

Also, if there is an item or two that one can't live without, you'd get a bigger response (and more $$) if a person bought several tickets in the hope of acquiring said item.

Mick