[Jacob-list] ewes and ewe lamb for sale

Tammy Knight gone2thedawgs at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 15:23:31 EDT 2008

Hi all, I am selling a couple of my ewes and a ewe lamb that I had intended
on keeping but I have bought a small Shetland flock and I have limited
acreage. I'm offering the following:

Showphar Lana Reg. B004-07 DOB: 3/29/2006 twin 4 horn 60% black $250 obo

Greenwater Agnes Reg. C040-02 DOB: 2/26/2002 twin outstanding 4 horn 40%
black $175 obo

4 month old 4 horn (broke top and side horn) twin ewe lamb. Out of 4 Horn
Farms Dream x Greenwater Ingrid. 30% black $200 obo

Possibly will be going to OFFF in Sept. could also possibly catch them a
ride down to the AGM.

E-mail for pics: gone2thedawgs at gmail.com ph. 360-863-8308 I'm in Monroe,
WA Tammy Knight

--

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life,
his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat