[Jacob-list] Jacob meeting deadline extended

Robin Lynde rlynde at onramp113.org
Tue Jul 8 10:19:38 EDT 2008

I'd like to remind everyone of JSBA's AGM (Annual General Meeting). You don't have to be a JSBA member to attend and we've extended the deadline for registration! We have wonderful speakers arranged and there will be an opportunity to meet people and buy sheep from other parts of the country. Topics include:
Lambing time
Pasture/range management
Fencing and water strategies
Results of Jacob sheep fiber research study
Jacob products and marketing
Inspector's clinic
Wool show judging
For $50 you get all of this plus 5 meals! What a deal!
For more info go to www.jsba.org
There is also a raffle with great prizes. You can participate in that even if you don't attend. http://www.kenleigh-acres.com/Raffle.htm

Robin Lynde
Meridian Jacobs